Friday, April 18, 2014

Rebel Yeah.....


One of my favorites growing up was of course Pippi Longstocking....we had so many things in common like killer fashion sense, ability to piss others off, end up head to toe in dirt and the FRECKLES....

Here is a rad story about this rebel role model....hellz yeah...

http://sweden.se/culture/pippi-longstocking-rebel-role-model/

A big Rebel Thank you to my newest supporters Tom and Kim Sheppard!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Speaking of rebellion, let's get to our bike ride....the second day of duo training...think I'm gonna start calling it rebel training, has a nice sound to it....the second day of Rebel Training was sooooo much better in the fact that neither Sylva nor I flipped over the bars or got hit by a car....you can all breath now....

I picked up Sylva and we drove to the Valley with our bikes...I know, right, the valley...actually I don't...the only thing I know bout the Valley is that it gets hot there and the Nic Cage movie...


Yeah, doesn't look like much, especially when you are use to the trail system in Nebraska but we were separate from the cars, mostly, and we got in 45 miles...not too shabby...Here are some photos from the ride...


 Please ignore my finger, I know, I forgot to photoshop so gotta use your imagination...this was towards the end of the ride, close to Burbank...now this is more like it...







Stopped for a little Pose off session....when in LA.....

*************************************************************

Let's take a quick break to watch a super rad video about a rebel, kickass, totally inspiring bike chick...shall we....Missy Giove y'all...



*****************************************************************************


"Masses are always the breeding grounds of psychic epidemics" Jung

Since I'm in LA I should have a psychic, there is actually a listening in Yelp...I'm starting to love the zaniness of this city...

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Best+Psychic&find_loc=Los+Angeles%2C+CA


These were pretty damn dope...bike lockers...ahhh...yes please...I think I may rent this out as a studio space...


 Had to stop for tacos...knew I was hungry when we passed a sandwich on the bike path that had been on the ground for....well....let's just say awhile and it looked sooooo amazing...so instead of ingesting what was surely infested with creatures I don't even want to know exist, we stopped for tacos....we housed it....then started our new venture into a food coma!!!

What a awesome day in the saddle with the coolest chick....thanks for the nice steady miles....

Again, here are our AIDS LifeCycle pages where you can donate...June is coming fast...we both can't wait for this exciting adventure...well, think the adventure has already started....



SYLVA!!!
http://www.tofighthiv.org/site/TR/AIDSLIFECYCLE2014/AIDSLifeCycleCenter?px=3070979&pg=personal&fr_id=1630

CASEY!!!
http://www.tofighthiv.org/site/TR/AIDSLIFECYCLE2014/AIDSLifeCycleCenter?px=3070983&pg=personal&fr_id=1630




This is for all those amazing rebels out there....keep on letting 'em have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment